Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For Abby, and anyone else who loves stinking-adorable children

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...that was the cutest thing!! I'm ready to climb into bed after that sweet bedtime story!!

He & Me + 3 said...

This is such a great idea. I love it! He is precious!

Unknown said...

Ok, that is the most precious video ever! What is the book??? I have to get it for the children. Your voice is beautiful! I loved hearing it! Can't wait to meet in person! You have to share your singing with us :) Lexi and you can sing together!

Love you and big HUGS to those precious sons of yours!
Jill

Room to Think said...

that's just gorgeous, Darlene! Your sons are really adorable, and so sweet to make Abby a video, how did you send it to her family?

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.