Friday, February 13, 2009

I'll Show You mine If You Show Me Yours

******Caleb Update. Thank you for your prayers! It was definitely "just a cold," and Caleb's fever is down!! Your prayers are like precious jewels to me, bloggettes!!*******

I love it when I see pictures of my friends on their own blogs. Seems like we are always behind the camera, right??? So, I will show you my face if you will show me yours!!!! I am starting a fun new meme where you have to post a pic of yourself.

First of all,
I will attempt to make a concerted effort to give someone else the camera (even if it is a 3 year old!!), so that me, myself, and I can appear on this blog from time to time :).

Secondly
, I am going to drudge up old pics of myself, and share them with you... that way, you can get to know a little bit more about me, and more importantly, I can get to know more about you, bloggettes.

The theme of our very first "I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours," is:
An Awesome, but Older, picture of yourself that you LOVE: (....what a great way to start, no??)

Without further ado. I LOVE this picture of me:

(I hope all of you are quickly figuring out that I DO NOT normally look dolled-up, ready to dance, and fitting in the skinny jeans!!)

Here I am, playing Dance Dance Revolution (SO much fun) , with a good friend. Pre babies, as you could probably tell :). My cute honey husband is sitting behind me to the left.

I love this picture because you can tell I am laughing out loud, I look tan :), I've got my skinny jeans on, and my hair was looking pretty cute.

sigh. there is hope...

SO. Will you join me? I am just DYING to see your pics!!! Use MR. LINKY below to post: An awesome, but older, picture of yourself that you love.

10 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Angela said...

I LOVE that top, it is so pretty. I wish I could share my video I did on YouTube where I danced to the song, God is Good! You have such a beautiful blog, and I love your posts.

Anonymous said...

You are beyond gorgeous!

Love your photo idea, it is a great way to get to know one another better.

Now that I am in my second faithful month of WiiFit I will be showing off some new photos in the next few months, hoping to fit in some old skinny jeans. Want to have a contest??? :)

Jessica said...

You look freakin awesome in the picture! I am off to find the best PRE baby pic now! Be back later!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ho Hip Hooray!
I am first!
Woo to the Hoo!
And all that other crazy stuff!

I forgot to ask how Caleb is feeling. Has the fever subsided? We are continuing to pray!

Unknown said...

You are a crack up and totally beautiful!

Have fun with sharing photos - not to many of me to share. But I might have a few with the children that I can dig up!

Love you and praising God for Caleb health!!!!!
Jill

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you. I am not playing along now...you look to good. LOL There is another meme that just started like this too. Is Friday the day you will be doing yours?

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

You're so stinkin' cute! I'll see if I can find a photo.

Laura said...

girlfriend, the pictures of me that I like are so old, it would require an archeological dig to find one! then I would have to figure out the scanner to get the thing on my computer...maybe i'll join later with a recent photo? if i'm feeling brave and loving myself!

you look so cute in this photo!

Tammy said...

A fabulous picture!

I how remember those pre-baby days. :)

Joy Junktion said...

Love the idea - maybe I'll attempt to join in - I just wanted to let you know that you won my last book give-away. Please send me your address so I can get your book in the mail.

Have a great one ! Cindy

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.