Monday, February 23, 2009

Blogger has gone Bonkers... how to fix the Follower thingy

Have you lost Blogger Followers today? Well, you are not alone!!
AND don't take it personally (see my post below. heehee. love that hindsight-20/20 thing!!)

Info on how to fix part of the problem:
Click Here
And here is more only-somewhat-helpful info.

Soooo, would you take a second to make sure you did not get erased from my list of Followers?
To fix it: go to your dashboard. You'll see a list that's titled 'Blogs I'm Following'. Scroll down, click on manage and then in the drop down menu on the right side, change everything from anonymous back to public.

Thanks friends!!

Did this happen to you???

8 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Angela said...

Thanks but that didn't help me..mine was still public. 2 people just left me,,,the strange thing though, for the past week, it seems I keep dropping 2, than adding two, than dropping 2...wonder if they are the same 2 people..LOL

CarJax said...

Hi precious Darlene, Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, you certainly may quote my comment. Much love, Jax

LisaShaw said...

I love seeing Compassion in Jesus Name on your blog. I have a child through them that I sow into. It's a joy to do.

Yep on the blogger thingy!

Laura said...

Wow, Thanks, Darlene. I haven't been affected by this (yet) but I'll keep my eye out. It would be disconcerting to think that something I wrote could make me lose a big chunk of folks!

You are always so on top of things!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

What a crazy thing. ... I still think it's a great lesson for all of us to -- as you said earlier -- to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus and FOLLOW HIM! God bless you, sister!

Anonymous said...

Came to your blog from 'Getting Down With Jesus.' Love it and I am now a follower!!! You have a wonderful layout and beautiful thoughts. By the way, I sent my friend the red letter project to do as a catechism project.

CarJax said...

Hi Darlene,

I checking back in to let you know that I'm hosting my first give-away (for a funny reason). Come see.

Hugs,

Jax

Angela said...

Hey sweetie, just wanted to let you know I shared your link in my devotional today, letting others read what you have posted..((hugs))

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.