Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snow Days

One of the best parts of being North again is our fun in the snow. Here are few recent snippets of Snow Day Fun!

After the kids are in bed, Matt and I have a date in our backyard, sledding down the infamous Mt. Flushmore ("Mt. Flushmore" is our nickname for the huge septic hill in our woods. yes. you read that correctly.):
Our Christian in the snow. Eyelashes. Boogers. Cheeks.:
Our Caleb in the snow. Silly smile. Let me get back to playing, mom!:
My cute guys in their snow bibs:

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Becky said...

LOL, cute... and eeeeeewwwwwwww! I have my little faucet faces in the snow too. :-p

I forgot to tell others about your giveaway. I'll do it today.

Christine said...

You know you are happily married when you have back yard dates sledding down "Mt Flushmore." I love it! Good on you two..now I need to head out on my Dump date with Dave!...hugsssss

Tessa said...

Okay, I am jealous that you had a snow day ... because I think we live about 20 minutes from you and we haven't had any significant snow! Maybe we just need to play in the "dustings" we have all the time! Very fun that you and your hubby go sledding after the kids are in bed ... I love it!

Flamingo said...

wow! i'm just so impressed with your date. i guess i'm just old;)

and yes, they ARE adorable!!

Room to Think said...

they're gorgeous in their snow gear

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.