Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Again, an update.

Caleb had an x-ray today, for which he was quite brave. It showed nothing, which is great... but confusing. He seemed a bit better tonight, but still has a fever. He seems afraid to go to the bathroom, but the pain seemed a bit better. We speak to the Doc again tomorrow, and then will decide what is next.

Thank you for your prayers!!

16 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tessa said...

Still praying ... keep advocating. If your mommy sense says something is wrong, go with it! Keep us posted!

Laura said...

There is nothing worse than worrying about your baby's health. Hang in there, girl.

Still praying...

Unknown said...

Keep us posted, Darlene.
I hope your little man will feel better tomorrow.

Carol said...

Keep pressing and praying! You know him best, so don't stop until you have answers or he is completely healed. Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene,

We will continue to pray for precious Caleb. So glad he has you for his mommy!!!

I love, love, love the Wii Fit. It is well worth the price (but mine was a gift from my mom). I think it is almost better than going to classes (yoga, strength training, balance training and aerobics). The Wii board "reads" you as you do your exercises and the trainer tells you if you are doing them correctly, and if you aren't, what to do differently, so it is like having a personal trainer in a way. You don't have to invest in anything, and there are so many different levels and exercises that I am not bored. If you have any more questions please let me know - I would be happy to give you more info!!! :)

Thank you for keeping us updated on Caleb. I am praying for you too!

Flamingo said...

i'm behind on blogs, but i wanted to stop in to see how caleb was. i'm so sorry to hear you haven't foudn anything wrong even when your mommy gutt knows something is. that is the worst. i will pray.

Remodeling Guy said...

Hi! I wanted to stop and thank you for your kind comment on my Nesting Place guest post!

We'll pray for your son! We've been raising our boys..the biggest is 14 and we know exactly how you feel. It sounds like he's doing better and nothing on a test is a good thing!

Remodeling Guy

Room to Think said...

thanks so much for leaving a comment. the thing about the profile is rather odd as others have found me that way. let me attempt to fix the problem, thanks for letting me know. on more important matters, i really pray for Caleb to be healed thoroughly. Only God knows now what's wrong. learning to trust and have peace can be such a journey. can he be tested for any allergies? i hope it's a simple, painless procedure. i hate it when children hurt. do keep us updated.

Unknown said...

Still praying for your sweet boy!
(btw) thanks for the link to the camera info...it was very helpful!

Unknown said...

I had to come back and comment again...I looked at your giveaway (curious how many comments...so I would know my chances;) lol)
oh my goodness you have over 100 comments! That is really awesome! I just wanted to say congrats for the traffic....maybe I need to have a giveaway:)

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I'm earnestly praying for you...your hubby..and your precious boy!!!

Cling to Jesus....he IS with you...each step of this journey. Remember that when you feel as though you cannot trust God's hand as he's leading...trust his heart....because he will never lead you where his grace will not keep you.

Nothing catches God by surprise...he's fully aware of this situation...and he WILL make a way...rest in him.

MaryAnne said...

We're praying for Caleb and your family and hope he's feeling better.

If he's still not well, you might want to ask your doctor if he's ruled out Wilms' tumor. I had it as a toddler, and doctors initially thought it was a urinary tract infection. It's probably not what's wrong, but never hurts to check...

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Dear one,
I'm just now getting back to the blogosphere, and had to stop by tonight. I see that your little one has been having trouble, and I pray for him now. I pray you have answers soon. Hold fast, and STAY FIRM. You know your little guy better than anyone else. Stick to your guns, girl!! Praying ....

CarJax said...

Darlene, I will continue to pray. The thing Jesus spoke to me (that really ministered to me) when my children and I were in a major car accident a couple of years ago is "I will never leave you or forsake you. I am right here with you." Mommy hugs 2 U friend! Jax

Marcia Francois said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Still praying, Darlene. I am hoping no news is good news?

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.