Friday, December 5, 2008

Scrapping like a person who actually has time on her hands

I think I am having a little bit too much fun with this...



I am really loving this digital scrapbooking stuff. It is so much easier, and 10x cheaper, and faster than the real thing. And when I mess up, I can just click and delete. I feel FREE!!!

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Christine said...

These are adorable. Ok...question,..do you print these off and put them in a book? Also your Christmas card, are you printing them off? I love this idea Darlene!

Tessa said...

I would also like to hear more about this ... what site do you use? These are great and so nice!

CarJax said...

Here...here. I totally agree - adorable! And I would like info on the site too. Blessings, Jax

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, as usual! Are you going to make a book when you are done? I make books for the kids at viovio.com - and they are so well priced! And I am with you, so much cheaper and they turn out beautiful!

Flamingo said...

what software do you use? i don't even have photo software right now!! i'm dying with out it!

Unknown said...

alright, I need the scoop on where you are doing this! SOOO Cute! I love it! I too cut back a little on the Christmas cards...I'm still going to mail some but cut my list almost in half this year...it gets so expensive! I handed out a few at church and my pastor looked at me like I was crazy and said "I want to get it in the mail!" lol. I knew he was just giving me a hard time so I told him to put it in an envelope and mail it to himself;)

Jessica said...

Your pages are adorable. The pic of you and your sister is so pretty!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.