Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Dreaming Of A White...


7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for laughter at moments like these, right? Love the photos-your boys are so cute! I miss those days (except the diapers) :]

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

So cute!!

Carol said...

Your boys are so precious! I have photos of my daughter covered head to toe in powder and the rest of the entire bottle on the floor. She is now 15. I get a lot of kid moments with 3 grandchildren who just LOVE to come to Grandmas. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Thanks for the prayers for Grandpa George. He is my father in law and is on a journey toward the end (or the beginning). He is in the hospital, but waiting to be well enough to go the the nursing home to Hospice, but it doesn't appear he will be well enough to leave the hospital. Tonight, they ordered morphine as needed to calm him and help with the pain. Thanks for the prayers. Carol

CarJax said...

Cute pictures. Hey, come up here if you want a white Christmas. :D Hugs, Jax

Christine said...

LOL ~ I love, love, love your white Christmas! I'll bet they both smell sweet and fresh! This would be the perfect picture for your family Christams card ~ titled, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas! =O)

Jessica said...

I too have to hide the powder from my oldest! About the paint color..not sure of the color, I think the can is in the attic so I will have my hubby look next time he is up there. I do know that it is Ralph Lauren, the best paint EVER, and it is in the "Vintage Masters" color collection. You can only get their paint at Home Depot but you can purchase small paint samples pouches on their website. The BEST way to sample paint!

Yolanda said...

Oh how cute!

I have a picture of my Grand-daughter about 2 years ago, having pulled out the kitchen drawers to form a ladder to the counter top. She then is standing in the top drawer,leaning over the counter into the flour canister just throwing it around like crazy.

Then this summer, her one year old brother, got into the chocolate chips, you should have seen that kitchen floor.

Love to you!
Yolanda

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.