Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MUST Must Have

O.K. friends. The "Must Have" I am about to discuss TRULY is a MUST HAVE.


I don't want to hear any whining. Change can be a very good thing.

If you have not tried this product, then you are sorely deprived. I am not one to cavalierly suggest that we should buy things that cost a little bit more. This, however is SOOOO worth it. The Time Has Come!! Put on your big girl panties, and try it, and chuck that inferior cling wrap.


I like to imagine that Press'n Seal was invented by the very inventor of Cling Wrap. One day, as he was trying to cover a plastic dish of leftovers, he discovered that Cling Wrap clings to NOTHING but itself. He was disillusioned by his previous invention, and knew that he HAD to do something. Hence: Press'n Seal.

Use it for leftovers. Use it to cover brushes that still have paint on them. Use it to coat your paint roller-tray for that matter, so that you have NO cleanup. Use it to prevent freezer burn. Use it to protect products that tend to explode while on an airplane. Use it on your kitchen table beneath a messy-kid-project. Use it to wrap around anything that loses it's lid.

I am telling you. It is worth EVERY extra penny. EVERY last one.

Press'n Seal. It is a Must Have.

13 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Sheryl said...

ok, so funny! but, i agree.

Flamingo said...

hmm. i will have to try it. i don't it even use cling wrap because i hate it..it clings to everything else but what you want it too!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I have been using it since about hmmm, 2003?
Wouldn't buy anything else. My husband can press his sandwich and it stays fresher than those zip baggies (he swears he can taste the difference)! Love your post, and really enjoy your enthusiasm - if blogging would have been around back when I discovered it I would have gone on for a week....must like this comment - sorry~ :]

Christine said...

I will look for this...you are so right and I was laughing when you said cling wrap sticks to nothing but its self!...lol This sounds like a winner!

Jessica said...

that stuff is awesome!

Tammy said...

I soooo love this product!

Holly said...

i love your must have posts. i am defintely going to try this one. i am so glad you recommended it, because i am so frugal that i would not have gotten it otherwise. thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Never tried it. But now I WILL!

cherry said...

I have never tried it...I always buy whatever is cheapest at Wallies. Now you have me curious. You have a great blog. cherry

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I'm on it, girl. Thanks for the tip!

Tessa said...

I am also among the people who have never tried it ... so thanks for the awesome info! I can tell that it is well worth it!

Laura said...

Oh, yeah. I love the stuff. It really works!Hope your December has been blessed so far...

Yolanda said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.