Sunday, November 23, 2008

Working so hard

Oh, we have been working so hard lately! So much to do....

My, my. We have been busy.

Diapering:
Shaving:
Laundry-ing:
Sweeping:
Exercising:

Phew. I need to rest.

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a sweet picture post

Christine said...

Love the pictures! I have something for ya on my blog today...go check it out, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! =O)

Jessica said...

Adorable!!!

Yolanda said...

Something fun, while you are resting.

Tag You Are It!

http://yolandarogers.blogspot.com/

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Cute little peeps you got there!

Rachel said...

What cutie pies!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your little blessings.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun!! They are so cute and oh so "helpful"

Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.