Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Blog buds, I am tuning out for some family, food, friends, and togetherness.

I shall return... fatter and happier, no doubt.

I leave you with some pics from Caleb's prek3 Fall Program:

SO much to be thankful for....
Praise Him.

With love, and wishes for a Blessed Thanksgiving,
Darlene

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tessa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you also! Caleb is so cute and the pilgrim hats look super yummy!

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Darlene! The pictures of the program are too cute! And check out those edible pilgrim hats!! Hope you have a blessed holiday...

And thank you so much for the bloggy award! Another thing to be thankful for...

Carol said...

You are so blessed. Thanks for sharing! Come and visit my blog any time. I am an art teacher with lots of creative things to blog about and then there are my kids and my grandkids and my brothers and sisters and my mom and my friends.....this just gives me more people to talk to and more ways of getting my talking in! I will stop by again. Carol

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing the pics, your little ones are adorable and those pilgrim hats and turkeys are awesome! Hope you have a blessed day!

Tammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Love the pictures,It reminded me of when my children were little.

I pray God will bless you as you spend time with your chilren in their growing years.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.