Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My baby is 10 months old today

My sweet baby is 10 months old today.
And, boy, is he sweet. I just adore this little guy.


  • Here are a few words that I would use to describe Christian: a smiler, independent, big laugh, sensitive, lady-killer, flirt, physical, bright eyes, strong, determined, climber, and sweet sweet sweet!!

  • Here are a few things that Christian loves right now: plastic toy screwdrivers, watching his brother, making noise, sticking paper in his mouth, eating the toilet paper off of the roll, cheerios, buttered corn, his paci (ugh!), his taggie blanket, soft textures, his Daddy's smile, looking out of the window, smiling, and laughing loudly with his brother.
Enjoy some recent, and adorable - might I add, pics of my baby boy.

5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Jenny said...

What a cutie!!!!

cherry said...

Ohh he is soo cute! Mine is 10! I love your header and what it says. cherry

lifelaughterchaos said...

holy cow he looks like caleb!

Rachel said...

What a doll....I know it must be fun to have boys close in age! He is definitely a cutie pie.

Rick said...

What a face - He's a keeper.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.