Monday, August 11, 2008

Little Italy: A sweet surprise

This past Saturday we had such a sweet surprise. Caleb and Christian's Godbrother Jimmy (are you still with me?) called, and he said he would be in Baltimore, Maryland this weekend. Would we be able to meet him there? You'd better believe it!!

It is impossible for me to explain the love/friendship we have for the Godfamily!! The Ritchies are more than friends. Sort of like: family you get to pick. We can just be ourselves with them. And boy, do they LOVE to laugh. (Laughing is probably my most FAVORITE pasttime; if you like to laugh, I mean, REALLY laugh, you can count yourself as my friend).

So, of course, we met Jimmy on Saturday evening. It was sooooo wonderful to see him! We had a great time, and enjoyed a quick, but great visit in Little Italy. Thanks Jimmy! We love you!!

If you are ever in Baltimore, DO NOT MISS Pasticceria Vaccaro's. The Canoli's are what will be served in Heaven. Seriously.


3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Liney said...

DAR!!!
It's my favorite people in the whole world- all in these pictures!
SOOOO thrilled you got to see Jimmy and I am so JEALOUS that he got to see YOU. Wasn't it sweet of him to call... He texted me to get your cell numbers. I wanted to give you a head's up, but I didn't know if he'd follow through. So glad he did.
LOVE YOU!

Tessa said...

Looks like a lot of loving fun! I didn't even know that Baltimore had a Little Italy - isn't that horrible? I need to get out more!

Jenny said...

Looks like you all had a sweet and special time!

BTW...I added you to my blog roll. I hope that's okay!?!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.