Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wonderful Trip


(Caleb and Christian monkey around at the hotel)



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sound of this mommy feeling refreshed!

We had a wonderful vacation visiting friends and family in South Carolina and Georgia. I know I will have to blog more about our great trip, and introduce you further to our amazing friends. In South Carolina, we visited with the Ritchies (our Best Family - I will be sure to tell you more), my best southern girlfriend Sabrina, and then went on to Georgia to see my Dad and his wife Jill. We had fun, fun, fun and we returned home feeling very refreshed. What a blessing the change of pace has been! Yes, I did miss my bloggy buddies, but I didn't even turn on a computer for the entire long weekend!!

I can't wait to tell you more. But first I just want to share a bunch of pictures from our trip!


Darlene, Sabrina, and Caroline

Sabrina and Caleb

Caroline, Daddy and Caleb

Godsister Anna Grace and Caleb

Godsister Caroline and Christian

Caleb with Godbrother Jimmy

Grandpa Bob and Christian

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tessa said...

So glad you guys had a great time. It looks like a lot of fun!

lifelaughterchaos said...

so that's why you are still sad to be in york...you were just in your ol' hometown! I'm sure that is very hard to visit and leave.

I still can't believe how BIG christian is!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.