Monday, August 25, 2008

Caleb the Pre-Schooler

Today was the big day!!!!!!! Caleb's first day of Pre-School.


Did I cry??? Well, I wasn't planning on it... but, YES!!!!!!!!!


All ready for Pre-School

At the Gingerbread House
Ready to run in

With my teacher

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Rachel said...

Hi Darlene!
Caleb looks just too cute all ready for school. He looked very excited for his first day. We will be doing that very same thing 2 weeks from today. I hope Caleb enjoyed his day. I love the church story also...I had to laugh out loud about that one. (meanwhile thinking...I could so see that happening to me!)
Rachel

Tessa said...

He looks so adorable! Love the backpack! I hope he had a great first day of preschool.

Holly said...

He is soo cute!

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom and encouragement, and your prayers for my sister and our family. I love how the Lord uses all different avanues to speak to us. Our God is so good, isn't He? He blows my mind day after day.

Jenny said...

Looks like he had a great first day at school! What a BIG boy!!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.