Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Praying for Misty

Please join me in praying for healing for Misty. Click on this link, or click on the link in my sidebar. As Misty's husband Darren writes in his post: "I don’t understand why, but God has set this world up where he actually responds to prayers of people. We quite literally have a part in the outcome of things (a part bigger than what our hands can do). So, I’m taking the prayer to another level." Let us join him.

“Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.” - James 5:14-15

“Whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments” - 1 John 3:22

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.” - Mark 11:24

“Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases” - Psalm 103:2,3

“The angel of the Lord encamps around all those who fear him, and delivers them.” - Psalm 34:7

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Darren LeBlanc said...

Darlene,
Thanks so much. I appreciate the link and the words.

Darren

lifelaughterchaos said...

I just recently read about this on someone else's blog...so so sad.

Thanks for reminding me to pray.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word. They are so dear to my heart.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.