Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi to my blog buddies

Hey friends,

This is basically just a shout out. I have not fallen off the face of the earth.

I do not feel like waxing poetic either. Hence, no posts.

Instead, I am working in the yard with my kiddos. Playing and planning with my hubby. Preparing for Caleb's "Farm Tractor" party. Preparing for VBS. I even went to a real live restaurant this week, and we got a sitter!!

We are living the thing.

Miss you all... still checking your posts.... don't give up on me.

Oh, and, pray for Misty.

1 friends had a thing or two to say...:

lifelaughterchaos said...

trust me... i understand the living thing....i just can't seem to get enough "living" in my day!:)

someday we will be old and rocking on our porches with nothing to do.

ahhhh.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.