Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Living the Thing






"Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do." - Ecclesiastes 9:7



** ** ** ** ** ** ** **


I am loving the blog world. It is so wonderful to rediscover the joy of journaling. It is so cool to unite with Christian friends across the world. And, I must admit, I just LIVE for those comments. It is like coming home to a letter. Love it!! I just have to say, however, that the weather is JUST BEAUTIFUL out there. And, maybe I am just not a natural writer... who knows... but when I sit down to type lately.........

all I want to do is live the thing!!!!!!!!!


SO forgive my useless posts. I am off to play outside.............




0 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.