Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vacation

Thank you to those of you who prayed for Caleb! We have him on a round of antibiotics. I hate controversies like this one, but my momma bear took over...and won.
Anyway, if I disappear for a bit... it is only because I am having fun in the South!! We are off to visit friends and family in South Carolina and Georgia.
If I get a chance, I will be checking in with all of you!!!!
Have a great Memorial Day!

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

lifelaughterchaos said...

good for you! GO with your gut! These doctors can be so silly with the lyme thing...I wouldn't play around either!

have fun in S.C!

Tessa said...

Glad to hear that everything is okay with Caleb ... and have a great time in the South! Enjoy the warmth ... and please bring it back here with you!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.