Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Farm Show

Every year when we go to the farm show.... I ask myself.... How did it come to this?
How did a girly, makeup-every-single-day, haute-couture loving, artist, opera singer, decorator, fan of all things Italian....
How did I end up a regular attendee of The Farm Expo show?

Easy.
I would do anything to see these smiles:


















So.
Maybe I was not born to be a farm girl.
Maybe I never thought I would know the lyrics to "Sittin' with my Grandpa on his Ol' John Deere."
Maybe I never thought I would know the difference between a seed drill and a cultivator.

But then again,
I never had any idea that I would be THIS blessed!:

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Love it and you were by far the best dressed girl at the farm show!

Great shots!

Love and hugs!
Jill

ARK said...

We were just there last night and we totally did the "let the kids stand in that giant tire" :)

...and Jill is totally spot on...you were by far the best dressed person anywhere near the farm show! I put on my cowboy boots to try to fit in, but there was definitely not a speck of makeup on my face...anyways...:)

Unknown said...

Well at least you looked beautiful while at the Farm Show! lol
Really cute photos.
Blessings
Jill

Linda said...

What we won't do for love....(:>)
Your hubby and your boys look happy!

Great Pictures!

You are a good wife and momma for going. And I agree with the others...you were probably the best dressed and the prettiest person there.

Happy Saturday!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

God definitely has a sense of humor. I'm SO glad you go w/ your boys to the farm show! I can see they are in heaven.

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

You are one trendy and hip farm girl! Love the shot of your son in the bucket of the tractor...so cute!! All these years and all these boys of ours and we've never been to the farm show! Looks like lots of fun.

RachelT said...

How cute! Yes, you are one chic mommy at the farm show! God does have a sense of humor!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.