Thursday, December 23, 2010

What I found under the tree








the miracles of Christmas can be found when we stop to enjoy the blessing we already have!

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! I see you are already enjoying that camera :-)

Tip for the day: Always keep the light behind you onto them in the house - for the clearest and best shots :-)

Love seeing them playing and enjoying one another!

Hugs and love!
Jill

Tracey said...

Don't you just love boys?! Sweet gifts.

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Precious! The best gifts ever!!

Catherine Anne said...

CUTE!!!! I love this!

Karena said...

Darlene they are cute as can be!!

Come and enter my Giveaway from My Sparrow, you will love it!

Joyeaux Noel!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Mindy said...

What wonderful gifts!

(I always love your pictures. Such a great photographer!)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.