Monday, December 20, 2010

a gift for baby Jesus.

This has had us laughing for days.

so, all of my friends told me that if I posted this on YouTube, it would go viral. heehee.
What do you think?

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Carrie said...

Oh, Darlene!! That is so hilarious!! What a priceless moment that you guys will laugh about for years to come!!

Merry Christmas, my friend! :)

Tracey said...

Joseph AND Mary probably could have used a cold beer that night!

ARK said...

HEEEEElarious!

Unknown said...

That could definitely go viral! Oh my! HA! I can't wait for my family to watch that! I love hearing you say, "That's right, you shouldn't drink too much." ha! Keep 'em sober sister! ha ha!

That WAS funny!!!

Jenny said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Turquoise Gates said...

Viral for sure! At least baby Jesus is just "pretending", right??!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.