Thursday, November 4, 2010

to the depths of a beautiful, raw, and honest soul

I love the heart of this blogger.

I met her at Relevant.
She gave me a gift {literally and figuratively}.
And we laughed together {head back. open mouth. laugh loudly}.

Her Walk with the Lord is not a "pretty", fit-in-a-box kind of walk.
It is a stunningly beautiful and honest walk.
It has too much suffering, if you ask me.
And it blesses me. Deeply.

With Truth in the questions.
meet Genevieve.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Praying for her with you!

Hugs and love,
Jill

Turquoise Gates said...

Thank you! I'm blushing. And I really can't even see anyone except a mechanical screen. I was very blessed to meet you and consider you a good friend after just an hour spent lingering over lunch. The voice thing is too cool!! I have never met anyone else with paresis. (and how sad for you. and loved your quote - someday I will sing in heaven, with a perfect voice and a heart like His. What an AMAZING thought!)

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Darlene,
Thanks for sending us her way. I am blessed to have spent time reading her words and partaking of her walk, through this crazy place called blogland. What a precious saint.

Hope your day is going well.

Blessings,
Stacy

Heather said...

Thanks for writing this post! I sat next to her at dinner the first night and really enjoyed talking with her. She is a beautiful soul. This post reminds me that I want to bookmark her blog in my Google Reader. :)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.