Friday, November 12, 2010

Must Have: Daily & FREE blemish treatment

Recently I read a book about natural health, and from it, I picked up a new habit.

Here it is:
Must Have: A daily salt-water immersion.

Basically, you fill your sink with tepid salt-water, every morning. You immerse your face in the water and blink your eyes several times. Then you open your eyes for 3 seconds. Then, you inhale salt-water up both of your nostrils, and blow it back out.

The idea is to cleanse and disinfect your mucous membranes, thereby leading to more optimal health.

The concept is an ancient one, and I have known about it for a long time, but never actually committed to doing this every day.

It stings a bit at first, but then I sort of got hooked to the cleaned-out feeling I get afterward.
But here is the amazing part,

Since I started doing this, every single morning, for 3 months now:
I have not had one single blemish on my face.
Not one.
So, now, it is definitely a Must Have for me.

Let me know if it works for you!!?? I am so curious.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Carrie said...

Hmmmm ... I guess if I can get used to the neti pot, I can get used to this, too, right?! I guess it's worth trying! Thanks for sharing, Darlene!! ;)

Unknown said...

Love you! I think this sounds awesome. I actually enjoy the neti pot!

Hugs and miss you :-)
Jill

Christine said...

I did not know this. Think I will give it a try too. Have good good day you!

Laura said...

Darlene,
I just wanted to bip in and congratulate you and your family on your husband's new job. What wonderful news! I praise the Lord for the work he is doing in your life!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.