Saturday, October 9, 2010

I would do it again.

If I got to marry you all over again.

I would.




11 years of blessings.
laughter.
ups and downs.
joy.
dancing our first dance, all over again.
celebrations.
trials.
growing together in the Lord.
beautiful children.

Thank you for the best 11 years of my life.
I love you, Matt.

Happy Anniversary.
Toujours.

8 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Mindy said...

Congratulations! Happy 11 years!! :)

(Such a beautiful bride!)

re:Inspire said...

Wow, you looked beautiful! Congrats!! The years fly by so fast!
Lisa

Unknown said...

Congrats! :-) And good gracious you are beautiful!

RachelT said...

What a great reason to celebrate! We are happy for you. I wish we could have been at the wedding, I remember hearing how special it was. Happy anniversary to both of you!

tearitupfixitrepeat said...

That was a party! I am proud I got to help. I love you guys!

tearitupfixitrepeat said...

This is J.P. in case you didn't know my blog handle.

Heather said...

Congratulations.
Your wedding pictures look so elegant!

LisaShaw said...

Hi Darlene,

I haven't visited in a while and wanted to pop in to see how you and your family are doing -- congratulations and many blessings on your 11 years together. How exciting.

My hubby and I celebrated 20 years Sept. 29th. I had shared on my blog and like you, we'd do it all over again without hesitation. GOD is good!

Blessings upon you and yours.
Lisa

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.