Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Nugget




Today, my baby boy turns 3. Oh, how I wish you could see how precious he is... hear how sweet his little voice is... witness his energy and smile.

Today, I am enjoying my baby boy.
Happy Birthday, Christian.

We love you more than words can begin to express. I thank the Good Lord that he blessed me with you. You are a precious gift from God, sweet one.
I love you to the moon and back,

love,   Mommy

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Enjoy loving on him today!

Our children are so close in age! How cute and fun!

Love the photos of him!

Hugs and love,
Jill

ARK said...

The pic of him in your shoes is hilarious :)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Christian!

He is beautiful. Especially those dark eyes... What a blessed Mama!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.