Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Old school

So. I am back to the old school blogging comment system. for now....

I admit that I find it less "professional" in its appearance.

But.
what bugged me most about Disqus was the fact that I could not always link back to the cool bloggettes who left comments for me.

And I love visiting my bloggettes, so, that was SO not cool to me.

So. I hope to be visiting my commenting bloggettes more often!

now.
any self respectable woman is ALWAYS subject to changing her mind.......

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Hi Darlene,
Thanks so much for stopping by. It is so nice to meet you and your "little monsters" are adorable. Love your blog and your heart for Jesus!

Much love,
Stacy

Heather Hart said...

Ahhh, the simplicity. :) We would follow you no matter what commenting system you used, but I must admit the simplicity in this makes me happy. But you are certainly welcome to change your mind at anytime. What is the fun of having a blog if you can't play around with it a bit?

Mindy said...

Oh, you know we like the idea of you visiting us, too! And you know we'll leave comments no matter the avenue. But you definitely have every right to change your mind as often as you wish!

Carrie said...

Hey, Girlie!! I just wanted to tell you that I tagged you on my blog this morning ... no pressure to participate! I just thought it sounded like fun! ;)

Anonymous said...

A lot of people complain about my disqus - but I can't go back. Because I won't be under blogspot much longer.

Christine said...

I have been gone for so long I don't even know what you are talking about here!...lol I was saying a little prayer for you and your sweet home school boys and you! I hope all is going well for you guys. Miss keeping in touch but I have been so busy and finding it hard to keep up with everything.I am getting old!...lol

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.