Do you exfoliate???
Here is why you should:
- It is another good excuse to escape to the child-free refuge of your bathroom.
- Your face will feel lovely and smooth like a baby bottom.
- It just feels nice, people.
- It really does help your cells regenerate and scuffs off your dull, dead, old skin.
- And I, personally, think it makes your skin look fresher and brighter.
And with that being said, may I introduce to you the best exfoliation bang for your buck:
Must Have: St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub:
my very own, well-loved scrub:
Smells yummy. Works great. Feels fantastic. Cheap and accessible. Must Have.
And when you wanna get your own, wanna get it from my shop? why not, right?? Thanks, bloggettes!