Monday, July 26, 2010

Brotherly Love:: a narration

The Brothers:

The Debatable Hug:
The Adoration:
The Kiss:
The Toot:
The Smeller:
The Instigation:
The Tackle:




....Brotherly Love:
















"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love..." Romans 12:10

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Carrie said...

LOL!!! Love it!! Thanks for keeping it real ... toot and all! ;)

CarJax said...

Could your boys be any cuter?! Love these pics. So fun!

BARBIE said...

Love, love, love this! The toot had me rolling on the floor, and the smeller, oh my!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

How sweet! I like to dress my boys with matchy-matchy too sometimes... ;)

I'm so glad you stopped by! I look forward to sharing our MFW journey with you! Your blog is beautiful, as is your family and home. (I love, love the stone farmhouse-sigh!!) Blessings on your homeschool journey!
Kate

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.