Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Must Have: teeny ties

Too bad for them: At Janie and Jack, they were on sale for $15 + more for shipping, and not the right sizes in stock.... At Nordstrom, they were downright homely and came in one-size-fits-all for $19.99 + more for shipping.... On random tie websites, they were so cheesy that I never even clicked on the price.....

I heart Etsy.
I heart handmade ties at 2 for $22

I heart how stinkin' cute my boys looked in these ties:

My boys wore ties for the first times in their lives {granted, for one of them that only amounts to 2.5 years....} to my sisters wedding 2 weeks ago. We had yet another wedding last weekend, and my guys both asked if they could wear their ties again! score.

I may have to get some more in all the other cute colors....
Must Have!!

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

java girl said...

Darlene,

Your boys are just too cute in the plaid tops and striped ties. I love it!! Mixing patterns is a favorite thing of mine!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I think your hair would look great in the Veronica Lake style.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Ashley DeLen

Joyeful said...

They look absolutely adorable!!! Love those ties! And they even want to wear them again? Yeah, those are keepers! : )

Sarah said...

Simply too cute! Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you a bit better.

Splashing,
Sara

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.