Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hiding The Uglies: In-Boxes

We keep these boxes in plain sight on the ledge of one set of our kitchen windows.

They are our in-boxes, and where we keep all of that JUNK
  1. that you 'can't-toss-but-wish-you-could'
  2. that you should probably should stick in some file somewhere
  3. that you will get to one of these days
  4. that you'd better not lose
  5. that you cannot bear to toss


Three boxes: One for Daddy. One for Mommy. And one for Bills and Stuff We'd Better Not Lose!

And we call all of them "In-Boxes" since nothing ever seems to come Out of them.

What do you do with all of your Paperwork JUNK-ola? What works for you?

for more ideas on what to do with your Uglies, and How to HIDE them, Click Here for more Hiding the Uglies Posts.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tammy said...

It seem to find the diningroom table and it drives me crazy.
But what's worse is when I collect it up to put it away,then when I go looking for it I forget where I put it!

My husband and I call it our "garden table" things just seem to grown on it...:)

love and hugs~Tammy

Mindy said...

What a great idea! Paper clutter so quickly turns into a wild fire, but this surely helps that from happening! At least it keeps the "brush fire" contained. :)

I love that you call them inboxes. It's the same thing as your email inbox, only real-life.

Thanks for all the tips on how to stay organized and pretty!

Unknown said...

I love this idea - we have this basket and this tray we try to use, but it might work better if we had them a little more organized like yours are! :-)

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

I have a wire letter bin on my kitchen counter, and it DOES contain all the paper stuff, but I will admit that I take quite a while to go through and weed out the old junk! :) Love your pretty baskets!
Blessings,
Stacey

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.