We keep these boxes in plain sight on the ledge of one set of our kitchen windows.
They are our in-boxes, and where we keep all of that JUNK
- that you 'can't-toss-but-wish-you-could'
- that you should probably should stick in some file somewhere
- that you will get to one of these days
- that you'd better not lose
- that you cannot bear to toss
Three boxes: One for Daddy. One for Mommy. And one for Bills and Stuff We'd Better Not Lose!
And we call all of them "In-Boxes" since nothing ever seems to come Out of them.
What do you do with all of your Paperwork JUNK-ola? What works for you?
for more ideas on what to do with your Uglies, and How to HIDE them, Click Here for more Hiding the Uglies Posts.