Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Williamsburg Christmas centerpiece

I love Williamsburg Christmas decorations! They are so simple and so classy.
not to mention... easy, edible, and deliciously fragrant.
This year, I made a Williamsburg centerpiece from miniature rainbow pears, a pineapple, and tangerines with cloves:

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Great centerpiece my friend. I not only love that it's simply and elegant,but, you can eat it too!

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful centerpiece my friend.

Blessings to you and yours.

Merry Christmas.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Gorgeous....It has been such a blessing to meet you in blogland...You have enriched my life. Blessings to you and yours....Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with many blessings.
Teresa
Grammy Girlfriend http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
and
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Sherrie said...

That is really awesome. I love it!

Joyeful said...

ooohhhh, I bet that smells as good as it looks, not to mention tastes!! Beautiful!

Tessa said...

Beautiful - love the color!

Unknown said...

I am so going to do that next year. Beautiful!
Kay

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.