Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Snuggles

This week, we are reflecting on the Touch of Christmas. Join us at The Joyful Journey.

I can't stop thinking about Snuggles, my favorite touch of all.
Today, I spent 30 so-called 'unproductive' minutes, sitting on the couch, snuggling my two precious boys, watching a construction video.
30 MINUTES.
with perfectly-still, snuggling boys.

....a Christmas miracle.

It was nothing short of a treasure.
A Christmas gift.

7 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Joyeful said...

LOVE all the warm fuzzy feelings these pictures just gave me! Oh and I know the miracle of holding little snuggling boys for longer than 30 seconds. It's wonderful!!

Have a Merry, Merry Christmas, Darlene!

Unknown said...

I LOVE snuggling with my baby, my husband or the kiddos :-) but I can rarely get them to snuggle with me!

Tessa said...

Thanks for the reminder to stop for some snuggling!

He & Me + 3 said...

I agree...there is nothing better than that quiet sweet stillness of a snuggle with your babies. I love that and miss it with my older ones.

Unknown said...

I don't every want snuggle moments to be a thing of the past. Kudos for not letting the moments pass by you!

Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca

Linda said...

Oh how precious...we all need more snuggles!!!

Merry Christmas!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!
Here is to snuggling, fun, laughter, love and peace on this Blessed Christmas day!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.