Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Caleb's first day of Prek4

Caleb's first day of Prek4! A wonderful and exciting morning for Caleb!


All ready:
All smiles:
With his "sister" Agniya, who is also all ready for school:
About to head inside. He is not so sure about this:
With his teacher, Mrs. G:
now Christian is not so sure about this:
With his buddy Kyle:
With his sweet friend Rebecca:
My first carpool experience:
Mommy and her boys on Caleb's first day!:

A wonderful first day!

I am so thankful that my precious one is in Your hands, Lord!

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute. Looks like the first day was a success. You are beautiful! Love your smile.

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness, he's so big! I know you're proud of him. The teacher looks wonderful. I'm sure he'll love it. (And be so excited to come hom to Mommy!)

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

PreK4?!? I thought Samuel was WAY older than Caleb. Isn't it funny how they catch up after infancy? Samuel starts PreK4 after Labor Day. I hope they'll get to meet and hang out some day. ;)

Christine said...

What a wonderful day and wonderful memories. He is just darling!

Kristen said...

Too cute. He's the same age as my Greg - sad to think they are this old already, I feel like I just brought him home from the hospital! Love that you took a car pool picture - that is an odd first experience isn't it!?

Flamingo said...

yeah!!!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.