Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wedding Pictures gone digital

Even though I was married prior to digital photos being mainstream, I was longing to have copies of my wedding photos in digital, so that I could play play play.

Well, I finally have some of my wedding pics in a digital format! Yippeee!

Julian at Wired Iris took my selected negatives, and scanned them into digital files. I am so happy to have my wedding pictures on my computer!


A few moments from my precious wedding day on 10/9/99:

All photos: Kathleen Hennessy Photography

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

How neat...those are gorgeous and so beautiful!

Mom in High Heels said...

So beautiful! What a lovely wedding and I'm so jealous you had bagpipes!

Unknown said...

I love it! :-) you're gorgeous!

Unknown said...

beautiful! I need some wedding pics in digital too! What a great thing to have! have fun playing:)

Mindy said...

You were absolutely breathtaking! (Not surprised there.) What a nice treat to be able to enjoy the memories digitally, now.

Room to Think said...

you're absolutely stunning...the hub looks different though...hmmm...not bad, just different

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.