Friday, May 15, 2009

You are not a happy little boy until you have:

9 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

FUN FUN FUN!

Can our boys come play at your house???

Hugs and love precious friend!

Jill

T said...

Oh looks like fun!!! I love that last picture!

Jessica said...

You are the coolest mom ever! Boys are born with the desire to get dirty

Unknown said...

What a mommy you are! Letting your kids get dirty dirty dirty! My little boys are just like that and get dirty at every possible moment! ha!

Cute.

He & Me + 3 said...

My son would love that!

Mindy said...

Yea! What great memories captured on film! (Great pictures, too! Espeically with all the mud splashing!) I'm glad you let them play in the mud and don't get all worried about getting their clothes dirty. Exactly what little boys need to do! :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

AWWW how cute! Boys will be boys. hmmm I wonder if my hubby does that on his way home from work cause his work boots always look like that...lol

Jenny said...

My boys would have so much fun in that puddle too!!

Unknown said...

So funny how boys instinctively love mud so much! :-) I love their cute matching outfits!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.