Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free May Desktop. Halfway through the month. oops.

This is the adorableness that I see when I look at my computer screen:

Wanna make your own??

Go here to Shabby Princess and download your own free desktop wallpaper! Have fun making your own easy peasy May creation!!

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

I just got finished uploading a 100 photos I took of the kids today!

I am going to try and narrow it down for a post :)

Love and blessings!
Jill

LisaShaw said...

That is very nice!

Cheryl said...

What a neat idea, that is beautiful! Thanks for the link!

No Greater Gift Mom said...

What a wonderful idea! Your blog is great- some the the posts just crack me up. Thanks for keepin' it real.
In Him,
E

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.