Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tantrum.

Any other moms out there that giggle at their children, and then run for the camera as their child sprawls out on the floor to give their best all-out fit???
just wondering.

12 friends had a thing or two to say...:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh boy. What was that poor guy so upset for?

Anonymous said...

I don't have any kids myself. However, my mom captured a picture of me during one of my tantrums when I was probably the same age as your son. She loves taking it out to reminisce and laugh over!

Tammy said...

Life is so frustrating at that age.

To answer your question,Yes! But she is 16. :)

Jenny said...

We video tapped my daughter having a tantrum once. It's hilarious to watch. We showed her and even she laughs at how silly she looked.

Unknown said...

haha awww poor little guy :-)

Unknown said...

oh does that look familiar!

i too laugh!

as i just posted this weekend - we now tell them to take their crying to God and get help to control themselves. it is the most precious thing to see Naomi who is 18 months doing this. closes her eyes, folds her hands and bows her head while her lips are quivering!

hugs and love,
jill

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Sometimes, when it has gotten really bad, I have threatened to pull the camera out. And actually, that usually calms down the tantrum-thrower. So I've never gotten a full action shot before. Well done, Mom. ;-)

Jessica said...

HAHAHA Sometimes you have to laugh or you might cry with them!

Unknown said...

I confess I DO IT TOO!:) lol.

Anonymous said...

oh yes!!

Those photos are too cute!

Laura said...

Poor little guy! So humiliating...

I admire your optimism!

Sarah said...

Your little one brought a smile to my heart today. I just found your blog, and will enjoy just a bit. I'm sure I'll be back. Your words are an encouragement and have taken wings, straight to this missionary mommy's heart.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.