Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bloggy Friends and Followers

Wanna meet some new bloggy friends?

Hop on over to Lynette's Blog by clicking on the button below. She has organized a fantastic post that can connect you to many wonderful new blog friends! Thanks Lynette, for this fun idea.


And I love the idea of Following a blog. If you have not tried this already, it is a great way to get updates every time a friend does a new post! It is also an efficient way to stay up to date with fellow bloggers. If you are a giveaway junkie it is a great way to not miss a thing.

Or are you new to Blogger? Following, as well as commenting, are great ways to network, and meet new bloggettes/bloggedeers. My very cool buddy Flamingo Mama taught me some bloggy networking basics, and I pass the love on to you!

Are you a reader of this blog, but are not Following yet? I would LOVE to meet you!

Not sure if you should follow?

Well... do you love Jesus? do you love decorating (wink, wink). O.k., just the Jesus part, really. And even if you don't... but are very willing for me to ramble about how much I love Him and want you to know that He loves you too ??? You are officially my friend. :)

Won't you Follow along, and join me in my passionate ramblings?? (Fellow Following Addict Instructions: click on the right sidebar Follow Thingy to Follow along!)

6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

This is so nice Darlene. You are one of my favorite bloggers. I am not able to read all the blogs I want to read every day, but I am always blessed when I come here and am so blessed by all those sweet comments you leave me. You are such an encourager.

Flamingo said...

awww thanks for the nice comment. i am so happy to see how you have taken off with blogging and how much it has been an encouragement to you! your blog is phenonmenal....i need to call you soon for tips:)

LaVonne said...

Thanks Darlene for the link. I will check both blogs out. I appreciate your blog, and I am blessed each time I read it. Thank you for living a life for Christ and sharing that life with us all.

Unknown said...

You are so cute! It's all about Jesus and His love for us - nothing else really matters :-)

Glad you are having so much fun with all the blogging meme's and give-aways!

Hugs and love!
Jill

He & Me + 3 said...

To cute and I will have to check it out. You are right, it is all about Jesus.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I'm a follower! Love your blog, Darlene.

Off topic: You had asked about my post on my working vacation. No, it hasn't been a year. My last Cursillo weekend was in November. I work three Cursillos a year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love stopping here, one of my favorites. ...

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.