Monday, February 16, 2009

You Know You're A Mom When...... this is your ambiance during a bubblebath.

Won't you join me for: You Know You're A Mom When....
Attach your own crazy-snippet-of-life-as-a-mommy by using Mr.Linky below!

And without further ado:
You Know You're A Mom When.... this is your ambiance during a bubblebath:


Oh. I can't wait to hear about your day... and see those cute faces!!

Don't forget to link to your post below... and on your post, link back to me!


3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

mama's smitten said...

How precious!:)

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun! They are so cute!

Joy Junktion said...

I sent an email so you could forward your address but I'm not sure you received it - here is mine: cain4him@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.