Monday, January 5, 2009

Must Haves: The Mighty Monster Brush


A Must Have:

The Mighty Monster Vent Brush


I am telling you, friends! For BIG volume, this is the brush to have!!

My hair is naturally curly. Here is a pic of my natural hair (i.e. what happens if I let it air dry):

I love my curls. But, I really love my hair voluminous, bouncy and smooth! Sooooo, monster vent to the rescue.

I use my monster brush on wet hair, with an ionic blow dryer, concentrating on the roots. Now, I am no hair model, but I'd have to say that this brush gives me rocking hair! Here is an example of a normal hair day with my monster-vent-friend:

Not too bad, right??

Anyway, I got my monster vent at Sally's Beauty Supply.

For GAWGEOUS volume, this brush is a Must Have!!

16 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tammy said...

Oh,I love that brush!

My hair is curly too but since my new do,I've been wearing the smooth look,with brush in hand!

HighPoint Women's Ministries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What an amazing brush!!

You my friend...are simply beautiful...curly or straight....from the inside..out too!!!

:-)

Unknown said...

haha. my hair is really curly too; much like yours, but nobody knows about it, because i use a straightener all the time. My life savior is MaxiGlide straightener. It was one of the best investments I've ever made.
And you DO look great with both straight and curly hair.

sharilyn said...

...and then there are those of us with stick-straight, no body, thin hair... and we try, oh so in vain!, for lovely voluminous hair such as yours! sigh. :) (i have no problem creating voluminous body in my thighs, but my hair...??)

CarJax said...

Hi Darlene, Happy New Year friend! You have ridiculously gorgeous hair! Lol. I just discovered that I am Sherilyn's twin - ha! Volumous thighs, no body hair. Yup, that's me. We were seperated at birth. :D

CarJax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{darlene} said...

I must chime in at this point in order to assure all commenters: My thighs are, indeed, far more voluminous than my hair. Hahaha!!!

CarJax said...

Oops, I see I spelled my sister, Sharilyn's, name wrong earlier. And it looks like volumous should be voluminous. Please excuse. I'm just so excited about finding my twin! Well, since the sillies have taken control of my mind, I will excuse myself and go eat some more chocolate. Big smiles, Jax

Jessica said...

that is a serious round brush!

Susan said...

Wow, that's cool. I have hair just like you.

I just don't think I could control that brush! I'd love for someone to use in on my hair!

Happy New Year!!

Your boys are beautiful...

Flamingo said...

as a real life observer...you do have gawgeous hair my friend...and i love it wavy too!

Yolanda said...

WOW, I love your hair curly!!!

You should see mine, limp, fine and not much more to say in that department!

Yolanda

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogsville! Can I be just a tad jealous of your hair, no matter what you do with it? I will have to look for that brush now...

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

OK, I'll get the Mighty Monster Brush if, in 30 days or less, I look just like you. Is there that money-back guarantee?

:-)

I just love your blog, Darlene. You have such a mix of fun, unexpected things to share with your readers.

Aga said...

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Portable microdermabrasion machine and Diamond wand microdermabrasion machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.