Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mr. Linky Helpers?

Hi blogworld.

Please help me :)

I am trying to figure out how to use Mr. Linky. I am all registered, and it is telling me to change the template of my blog. Does that mean there will be a Mr. Linky at the bottom of every post?? Not only that, this installation thing confuses me a bit.

Please, peeps. Tell me how to do this crazy Linky thang!

Thanks to the brave souls that reach out to Clueless Wonder.

3 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Darlene,

Nice to meet you.

I might be able to walk you through step by step - to add the linky to your post.

The link info will be in the HTML - then when you want to add Mr. Linky you will add it to the posts in Edit HTML for that post only and put it where you want it- usually at the bottom of your post.

If you need more clear instructions - google how to add Mr. Linky to my blog - you won't believe how many wonderful smart bloggy souls are out there to help you do this with ease.

God bless your beautiful family and I love your blog title - there is nothing more precious than walking towards our LORD!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Laura said...

Hi, Darlene!

I will miss you in our online Bible study, but certainly understand. I almost decided against it, but at the last minute ordered the book. I just love the ladies I have met so much I couldn't stand being left out!

I hope you figure out Mr. Linky. I've never tried it, so I'm not much help, I'm afraid.

Smiles for you,
Laura

Flamingo said...

i never did it but i think i know how you would. if you need help,let me know. because i am such a blogging guru (ha)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.