Friday, December 12, 2008

Birth Moments, a flashback

In the spirit of Courtney's Flashback Friday photos, I , also, decided to flash back to the moments holding my precious newborns.

With Caleb:
With Christian:

A precious pic that Matt and I took moments before heading to the hospital with Christian:

10 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Laura said...

Very sweet, Darlene...

I love looking back at the days my boys were born. I have to say...I didn't look as beautiful as you right after! You are positively glowing.

Enjoy those flashbacks,

Laura

Daysie said...

what wonderful memories you have from these photos!! They are beautiful!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh...this is SO precious!!!

I pray you are enjoying this season with your precious family!!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Nothing like a new baby.

Sorry I have not visited lately. I am finding it hard to keep up with all of my bloggy friends.

Anonymous said...

So. Beautiful!

Yolanda said...

Oh, how very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are going to make me cry!! How beautiful!! Your photos remind me of my favorite poem by George MacDonald - have you heard it? Do you mind if I recite some of it???
It is called "Baby" and these are the last four lines...

"How did they all just come to be you?
God thought about me, and so I grew.

But how did you come to us, my dear?
God thought about you, and so I am here."

Blessings to you and your precious family!!

Carol said...

Your babies are beatiful, just like mama. My babies are pretty well grown up, 25, 22 and 15 and I still think they are beautiful. Carol from Choose Joy

Christine said...

Don't they grow up so fast!!! Seems like just yesterday I was holding my first born in my arms dreaming of his future...and now he is living in it! Your pictures are beautiful Darlene!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Girl, I'm breaking a commandment here, as I envy your beauty immediately following childbirth. :-)

Seriously now, your photos and your blog posts reveal two truths about you: You are beautiful inside AND out!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.