Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pickin pumpkins in the pumpkin patch

Caleb's PreSchool class went apple and pumpkin picking! It was so cute, and we had so much fun. Our entire family got to go (thanks Daddy, for taking some time off!!). I just had to share some pictures.

Our family enjoys a brisk hayride. Love this picture!:
Caleb gazes happily at the tractor pulling our wagon:
Picking apples:

"I picked this baby one, mommy":
Daddy and his boys, picking apples:
Mrs. E and some of her Pre3 Class:
Of course, Caleb manages to sweet-talk his way into getting on that tractor:
What a fun way to enjoy these last few days of outdoor, fall fun!

9 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Heather Palacios said...

Oh my gosh! I am relishing these pix. I sooooooo miss the Fall in my old hood of Chicago, IL. I miss apple picking and pumpkin pulling. Thx for taking me back down memory lane.

Jenny said...

You guys look so cozy and warm all bundled up! What a precious family!

CarJax said...

Great pictures Darlene! How cold is it in your neck of the woods these days? Hey, it was fun seeing your comment on the LPM Blog post today. I'm thinking to myself, "Hey, I know her." :O) Isn't it funny how God brings people together? I love it. Blessings on the rest of your day. Hugs, Jax

Laura said...

These pictures are so beautiful, Darlene. What a precious memory!
Your comment on the Wellblog really touched me today. I understand all too well how you feel. Trust your instincts. God knows your heart. The fact that you were raised in an atheist home and now live your life for HIm is an awesome testimony. I would love to have a slow cup of coffee with you one day and hear that story...

Flamingo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How precious!! My boys loved hayrides and of course tractors at that age...I miss those days.

They still like tractors but not in the haywagon with Mom anymore:)

Enjoy and I LOVE their matching hats!!

Christine said...

You have some of the best family pictures! I love the kids picking the apples. Don't you jsut love the fall and all the color...beautiful!

Tessa said...

Looks like great fun! I have to tease you and point out that you didn't have one picture of a pumpkin! I scrolled down for the pumpkin pickin pictures ... and there weren't any! LOL! The pictures are awesome and I hope you know I am just joking around. What a great family day!

Flamingo said...

this makes me somewhat sad...i used to take my oldest 2 when they were really little. this was the 1st year i didn't do it.

it's a great fall memory!

ps. this comment was re-posted due to editing names for identity protection;)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.