Saturday, October 18, 2008

Must Haves: The Little Lutheran

Must Have: The Little Lutheran magazine for kids

I just love this little magazine for children under the age of 6. I am way more interested in teaching my children what it means to be a Christian, than being a certain denomination. And while this publication does have a denominational flair from time to time, do not let that deter you from getting this great Christian resource for your little ones. This magazine is adorable! Caleb just loves it. He loves getting a treat in the mail, once a month. And, in fun, new ways (most importantly, of course), it points to Jesus!!

****One last note! On the website I just read that they will be coming out with an edition entitled The Little Christian!! I am excited about this, because I think this magazine is great for all Christian little ones!! Check it out!

a peek inside:

10 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

Looks great. On my way to check the site.:-)

Holly said...

i love you recommendations. i am so going to check this out!

Flamingo said...

i always love this kind of stuff...but then i never actually sit do it with my kids. sigh. never said i was a perfect mama;)

Van said...

Caleb is blessed to have a mother who has introduced him to Jesus. You have made his life rich. I loved the pics. Right now I am visiting with my 28 year od sun and his wife. This morning we all went to church together. "I have no greater joy than knowing that my children walk with the LORD."

Christine said...

What a great magazine for little ones! And a big yes to your offer of help...I want to organize my blog.It was to hard to keep up the other ones. I am going to just stick with one. Hope you are having a great week end. Been busy here and it was just Dave and I!...lol

Christine said...

I don't know how to use the labels. Ok sock it to me...lol

Anonymous said...

they look awesome! thanks for sharing!

Michelle Riggs said...

What a great magazine.

Thanks for praying for Abby.

Laura said...

This looks like a lovely little magazine! I wish I knew about it when my guys were younger. Reading is something we still do together every night. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold them to this so I'm always thankful. Looks like your little guy is a bundle of joy!

Rachel said...

I am so glad you mentioned this magazine. This is a must have for our little guy! I am excited to order it.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.