Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lately

I have so much to post about, but not enough hours in the day to get it all together. Hopefully, I will soon be able to update you on our latest fun-family-outings. But for now, I will just share our "lately" pictures:


Lately...

I have been stressed, worried and way too busy.
You know the saying: "if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy..."

Apparently, this did not apply to my boys over the last week. Check out all the smiles:








6 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Christine said...

Darlene, your children are sooooo adorable! Deep breath...look in their little eyes and thank God for your sweet little blessings and that you don't have to beg them for a phone call....lol Thank you for your sweet friendship on here and all your great comments! God Bless and have a wonderful day! =O)

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh Darlene - your boys are just so sweet. I just love their smiles.

I am so sorry life has been crazy for you lately! I will be praying for peace to flood your heart.

And thanks for sharing the children's christian magazine below. I had never seen it before - but it did look great.

Tessa said...

Hello there,

I just was stopping by to thank you for the prayers ... I appreciate it so much. I love the pics of your boys ... they are such cutie pies!

Jenny said...

LOVE the pics!! They have the sweetest smiles! What a joy to look at those precious faces each day!!

Flamingo said...

girl, why do you think i never post? it's always craaaazy busy!

Laura said...

Such beautiful pictures, Darlene! I love their smiles...
I understand about the time thing too. Sigh. Our hearts were made for eternity, right? I feel like it will take me that long to catch up with all I need to do.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.