Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy First Birthday Christian

Our Little Pumpkin Sunshine Nugget is ONE today!!
We love you, Christian. Happy First Birthday!!!
Here are some highlights from Christian's first year. For more month by month pictures, click here. I will be posting a One Year picture later today!
You are my Sunshine, my little Sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my Sunshine away.


Just Born:
One Month:
Two Months:
Three Months:
Four Months:

Five Months: Six Months:
Seven Months:
Eight Months:
Nine Months:
Ten Months:
Eleven Months:
We love you, nugget.

4 friends had a thing or two to say...:

CarJax said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Christian! You are a precious boy and so handsome. I have no doubt that you are your Mommy's sunshine. Blessings 2 all, Jax

Van said...

Happy Birthday to mommy! After all she is the one who gave birth and made it all possible!! Precious little baby boy!

Flamingo said...

I'm soooo behind in blogging...trying quickly to catch up!

He's 1?!!! You got to be kidding me?! Wow. That amazes me.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!

What a handsome boy. I love all of the pictures!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.