Friday, June 27, 2008

My Baby Is 8 Months Old Today

Our little Christian.
What a sweet, amazing little guy you are.
You bless my days, sweet one!
Happy 8 months!!!!
Newborn
One Month Two Months

Three Months Four Months Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months

I love you, little Nugget.

See my post below for some fun, summertime family pictures.

2 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Unknown said...

oh, this is cute! I love to look at month by month pics...its crazy how fast they grow!

Room to Think said...

Just saw this thanks to Mr LinkWithin widget (mine is still not working properly...i'm starting to think it's cos all my titles are totally different)

outrageously cute

really hoping you'll get a chance to post your thoughts on motherhood in the near future...

musicals? sounds like heaps of fun and hard work. hope we get to see pictures.

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.