Monday, August 18, 2008

S'mores

Vacation + Family + S'mores + the Lake + Very Cute Cuties = Lots and Lots of Laughing


5 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Angel said...

YAY SMORES!!! We love them!!!! :0) Angel

Angel said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Your comment is awesome. You have NO IDEA just how right on you are. Everything you said is so aligned with what God has been showing me too. Thank you for sharing your heart. HUGE HUGS! Angel

lifelaughterchaos said...

yum! they are my FAVORITE!

and, I usually end up messier than your boys!;)

Anonymous said...

Smores are my fav!!!

Caleb, Thank you for praying for Asher. I know you make Jesus so happy when you do.

Room to Think said...

Ah, so I gather Smores = marshmallows in something or others...?? ah the joys of coming from a different section of the globe

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.