Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Seeds" CD's; Must Have!

I have been brewing up a few post ideas, and I really want to start sharing my "Must Haves." So here is my very first Must Have Post: (insert drumroll please).........

A MUST HAVE:

Seeds Family Worship CD's: Faith, Courage, Praise, Purpose

What can have your three year old singing verse after verse of scripture?? No Joke!! I am soooo in love with these CD's. They are NOT, I repeat, NOT cheesy (be sure to click on the link above, then click on 'listen')! My husband loves them. My baby loves them. I love them. And my preschooler (insert massive tears here...I guess he is no longer a toddler?????????) thinks these CD's 'hang the moon.' Here are just a few verses that Caleb has MEMORIZED, word for word - I am not kidding!! (with a few ADORABLE baby-book-worthy mistakes, of course. heehee)


Ephesians 2:8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Philippians 1:6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Matthew 7:7-8 7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
1 Timothy 4:12Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

One of the best things about these CD's is how much it is helping me to memorize more of God's word! It was an unexpected blessing!! I have just fizzled out on so many other attempts, and this has truly hidden His word in my heart, not just my kids'.

At my home (and roadtrips, of course), these CD's are a must have.

1 friends had a thing or two to say...:

Tessa said...

This sounds awesome! I am going to have to check it out. Love the new feature "Must Haves" ... very cool!

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.