Thursday, August 21, 2008

Must Have: Shimmering Sands

O.K. blog friends,
I am not only sharing a Must Have today....

I am sharing a beauty secret.




Cover Girl: Eye Enhancers (eye shadow) in Shimmering Sands:
For under $5.00, this too can be yours (it may be the only thing in my makeup bag that is under 5 bucks, but I swear by it)!!! Trust me, I am a makeup junkie... and I am into quality vs. quantity when it comes to my favorite artistic pasttime. I take my makeupping seriously (I wouldn't DARE put my makeup under the plane!!! no way.), and this baby has passed the test. It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years (this stuff is old-school, honey), and I use it almost every day.

Must try!! Shimmering Sands is a must have.

1 friends had a thing or two to say...:

lifelaughterchaos said...

oooh! so now I too can look like a beautiful jewish italian woman!

ps. this would be the only thing in my bag that cost as much as $5...hahah! ok i'm totally kidding. well, now that i think of it, i'm not kidding too much;)

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.